BATC creates opportunities for our members as expert resources while following our culture and values.
Helping member Nations succeed in all areas of operations and supporting urban services in the Battlefords region while following the spirit and intent of the Treaties.
"A partner in building our communities' success"
- To protect the governing jurisdiction of the First Nations.
- To speak and act as a common voice on matters of mutual interest.
- To promote and protect the Treaties and basic rights of First Nations people.
- To develop policies and programs which promote and protect the common interest of the five (5) BATC First Nations.
- To promote and protect First Nation self-determination and self-government.
The following values guide the way in which we make decisions and take action. They provide us with a common identity which forms our desired organizational culture.
B - Balance A - Accountability T - Transparency C - Cultural
Fundamentals Management Map
Convention Act 2008 PDF
BATC Organization Chart PDF
BATC 2022 - 2025 Strategic Plan PDF
Treaty 6 Position Paper.pdf
Leanne Albert - Director of Governance